Have a Ball During Spring Break: March 20-26, 2005
(PRWEB) February 25, 2005
The Muncie ChildrenÂ?s Museum is Having a Ball all spring break week: March 20 Â? 26, 2005. Full of fairy tale fun, visitors can participate in all day activities such as making Robin Hood Hats or playing the fairy tale match game. Daily programs feature a different fairy tale character Monday-Saturday 11:00 am and 3:30 pm and Sunday at 3:00 pm. Characters include some of our favorite princesses: the Princess and the Pea, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel. Be sure not to miss Fairy Tale Friday. Dress up as your favorite fairy tale character and receive a free sand art from the Muncie ChildrenÂ?s Museum Store.
For information, including details, about Having a Ball at the Muncie ChildrenÂ?s Museum, please call (765) 286-1660 or visit us online at http://www.munciechildrensmuseum.com.
The Muncie ChildrenÂ?s Museum is a hands-on, interactive museum located at 515 South High Street in Downtown Muncie. Museum hours are Tuesday Â? Saturday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday from 1:00 pm Â? 5:00 pm. Admission is $ 6.00 per person ages 1-100.
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
IMAGINE FX + DVD July 2012 Art Of FAIRY TALES Snow White FACE PAINTING Blue Cov
End Date: Wednesday Jun-19-2013 8:01:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $14.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list
- Maidens and Magic All March at the Muncie Children’s Museum
- Riley LaShea Finishes 2005 as a Bestseller With Her Debut Novel
- Marionette Troupe to Perform at Waldorf School’s 15th Annual Holiday Fair
- Soon To Be Published (Spanish/English) Bilingual Children?s Illustrated book ?La Princesa Mar?a/Princess Maria?
- Latino Author Writes the First Original Hispanic Princess Story